Pages

Ads 468x60px

Portali informativ

Friday, July 26, 2013

Januzaj: I have more than one side

Forum Belgian nationality has impressed during United's tour of the Far East this month, after the inclusion in the first team.During a recent pronouncement on the club's official website, said that although Januzaj identified as "side, he can play in many positions."I will try to play in any position and will try to do my best for the team. The place where I like to play in midfield or is within arm but, as I said, go into the field to work strongly and this is what I try to do. ""You can also play as a number 10, behind the striker or as number 8, or can play on the wing, as well. Last year, I played striker for stocks, so I can help the team in every position and try to give my best, "said Januzaj for Manutd.com  

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Sample text

Sample Text

Sample Text