Pages

Ads 468x60px

Portali informativ

Monday, July 29, 2013

Martino: I did not tell wife for Barca

Barcelona coach Gerardo 'Tata' Martino, has itself accepted that he was first contacted by the former president of Paraguay, Horacio Cartes, with regard to the interest of Barcelona, an interest which is not announced or wife.
  Former boss of Newells Old Boys was surprising choice to replace Tito Vilanovan in Barcelona bench, as he says was first contacted by the former president of Paraguay.

"Everything came by Horacio Cortesi. I met him at a dinner Roselli home Cartesit time ago. "

"Later, when Barcelona was looking for a new coach, but did not know how to contact me, Rosell called the Cartesin and so all began."

"I have no idea what was happening until I talked with Roselli. He said he wants to put me in touch with Anthony Zubizarretan few days later and began negotiations. For this not told my wife, "explained Martin

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Sample text

Sample Text

Sample Text