Pages

Ads 468x60px

Portali informativ

Monday, July 8, 2013

Robben eager to work with Guardiola

Arjen Robben (Foto: Getty Images)Arjen Robben eager to begin work under the guidance of Pep Guardiola to Bayern Munich, and believes the former Barcelona coach can help him develop as a player.
Robben Guardiola described as "gift" last week and the Dutchman is delighted with the positive words of coach.

"I want to continue to improve as a player and I think Pep Guaridola is the right man for this. His praises are a great compliment and it makes me proud few. I look forward to spending time with him. "

"I had an extraordinary number of trainers in my career and now is another. I'm a bit old these days, but I'm always open to something new. "

"He is a great coach and I heard that he really gives himself all the drills and speaks with players. I'm really excited, "said Robben.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Sample text

Sample Text

Sample Text