Pages

Ads 468x60px

Portali informativ

Friday, June 21, 2013

Rita Ora warns revolution with new album

Albanian world famous star, Rita Ora, has announced that it will cause a major revolution with its second album, for which she is still working.

Creator's hit "RIP", is currently working on her new album, as he says that faith received from debut album "time" has allowed it to break the limits on the new album.

"I'm definitely trying to cause a surge of change in music, want to cause a revolution. I have gained more confidence in the last three years. "

"I expect to be among the most honest in this album with my love life, the things that I love and people who want to work."

"There are some hip hop legends with whom I would like to collaborate on this album," said Rita Capital FM radio.

One of the names by which it is believed to have collaborated Rita is RnB star, Ne-Yo, with whom she was seen in New York.

This will be the second album of Rites, which is contracted by the musical company of Jay-Z, Roc Nation.
Rita Ora

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Sample text

Sample Text

Sample Text